- This funding is for youth 14 years and older to help with transitioning from High School and/or continuation of Post-Secondary Education.
- This program is for New Brunswick residents with disabilities (Cognitive, Physical, etc.)
- Students who are successful in receiving the grant will also be paired with a volunteer mentor from Scotiabank.
- Successful students will be asked to provide testimony and a photo to share with Scotiabank. These testimonies and photos will not be shared publicly.
Click Here to download an application
- This grant is for the purchase of Assistive Technology.
- This grant is available to children 13 and under with any disability
- The child must be a resident of New Brunswick
- Upon receipt of an approved application, the assistive technology can either be purchased for the recipient, or the recipient may be reimbursed for the item.
- Any assistive technology purchased for the client will be on loan to the client indefinitely.
- The recipient of this grant will be asked to provide testimony and a photo. This will not be shared publicly.
Applications are now closed.
The SunLife grant opportunity is geared toward helping students living with disabilities succeed in their post-secondary education and transition successfully into the labour force. $1000 will be awarded to one student who is currently enrolled or enrolling in a university/college. Students provided with this funding must also commit to a 6-month mentorship program where they will be paired with a professional in their desired field.