Employment Opportunity - Assistive Technology Assistant
April 18 2017
Easter Seals New Brunswick provides services and equipment to persons living with a disability in New Brunswick. ESNB is currently looking for qualified applicants for the position of Assistive Technology Assistant.
- The Assistive Technology Assistant is responsible for providing support to the Assistive Technology Program Coordinator in the delivery of technology services to ESNB, the Department of Education, health professionals, and rehabilitation consumers.
- College certificate or diploma in an IT related field would be an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical and PC skills (i.e. IT troubleshooting, knowledge of hardware and software)
- Strong administrative skills such as prioritizing and organizing, attention to detail, good recordkeeping and paperwork
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate in both English and French an asset
Please respond by sending your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Deadline for resumes is May 2, 2017.